Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 2 assignment

     The company/ service I chose is Treehouse. This program and website allows and gives anybody the opportunity to learn code. For my marketing Internship with Sumo Logic I had the opportunity to use this program myself. The value propositions for this program included cheap, affordable and easy as well as highly interactive ways to learn code. The program contains interactive quizzes to really help the user learn and utilize the product to the best of their ability. One of their marketing strategies is sharing the success stories of the people who used this program and went on to creating websites and other computer programs. A couple things people were saying about this program via ins tram were things like "You guys are great :)" (samyanez) and " I am looking forward to start that SQL course soon. Thanks" (santihbc) and these are just a few. Treehouse found a niche in helping people who are interesting in technology and learning code and web and other types of programs do it in both an easy and affordable way. As a brand manager I would say I love the way they market the brand in a way thats exciting and fun for people. I also am very fond of the way they are responsive to the comments on these posts in terms of answering any questions. They are making themselves more personable with their customers and showing that they care about their customers. They also share the stories of their customers and the small and large successes that they have accomplish by using the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment